The Volunteers Coordinator can be contacted at email@example.com
Volunteer Bond Terms and Conditions:
- This is not a festival access ticket.
- A volunteer bond payment is only required if you have applied to be a volunteer and subsequently received an email from the Volunteers Coordinator asking you to make a volunteer bond payment.
- Paying for this volunteer bond before being requested to by the Volunteers Coordinator may result in payments being lost and delays to your volunteer application.
- This volunteer bond payment represents your guarantee that you will carry out all of your assigned volunteer shifts. On completion of which, your volunteer bond payment will be refunded within two weeks of the end of the festival.
- Volunteer bond payments must be paid by 12 noon on 19th May at the latest.
- If you act in a manner that violates the volunteer terms and conditions then you will forfeit your bond refund. Ultimate discretion for refund of any volunteer’s bond payment lies solely with Wild Roots.
- Additionally, part or all of your bond refund may be withheld if you:
- Do not complete any shifts allocated to you;
- Lose any uniform and/or equipment allocated to you;
- Miss your onsite briefings;
- Breach the Volunteer Terms & Conditions (details to follow);
- Breach the Volunteer H&S Training (details to follow);
- If you have paid your bond payment and you subsequently wish to withdraw your application, this must be done by contacting the Volunteers Coordinator at least 24 hours in advance of your first shift. In these cases, we will charge a €10 admin fee, and return the rest of your payment at the same time as we process the rest of the bond refunds, after the festival. Failure to notify us at least 24 hours before your first shift will count as failure to show up for a shift and you will forfeit your bond refund.
- Please take the utmost care when filling out your details at the checkout as incorrect details will likely cause delays with both your volunteer application and your bond refund.
- If you have any queries regarding the volunteer bond payment, please contact the Volunteers Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org